Scrollers | Tourdates
the Scrollers | net
will be on tour from 15 September to 28 September. The route is
planned from the South to the North, starting in Konstanz and ending
Confirmed Dates so far:
- 15 September 2003, Konstanz: Relaxed Clubbing (Special Guest:
DJ Bernd Karner)
- 16 September 2003, Bern: WellenSitten@Radio Rabe
17 September 2003, Stuttgart: new Cafe/Lounge !!!
- 18 September 2003, Stuttgart: Für Flüssigkeiten und
- 19 September 2003, Ulm: Salon Hansen
- 23 September 2003, Cologne: Kulturbunker Mülheim (Special
Guest: Olaf Dettinger/Kompakt)
- 24 September 2003, Berlin: RandomX@Heeresbaeckerei (Solo-Gigs)
- 25 September 2003, Berlin: Ausland
- 26 September 2003, Hamburg: Hörbar
- 27 September 2003, Hamburg: Astra-Stube (Solo-Gigs)
More dates, exact line-ups and performances to be confirmed here
soon. If you're interested in booking the Scrollers, please mail
Most likely you have received our mail-out regarding the Scrollers'
release and tour activities. Yes, we are looking for labels to release
our music and places to host our gigs. Here we have gathered necessary
information about the project and .mp3 excerpts from the event.
As a label/club owner you can either download the .mp3s on the right
to get a glimpse of what we do, request a CD with a wider selection
of parts or get the whole picture by requesting the whole recording
on three CDs.
In case you have not been included in our mail-out, please identify
as label/club owner and we will send you the log/pass needed to access
the .mp3 directory.
Scrollers | project
The sound files available from this site feature 3 selected parts
recorded at the Scrollers concert on June 21st, 2002, at the cinema
hall of the Josef-Haubricht-Forum (unfortunately pulled down in the
meantime) in Cologne, hosted by the design group soupculture.
The concept of the event was to use the more than 20 built-in speakers
in the cinema halls ceiling and combine them with the additionally
installed quadrophonic p.a., to create an extraordinary acoustic experience.
Visuals were added by showing '2001' and 'Dark Star', incorporating
the soundtracks of the movies into the live music. Furthermore, six
microphones were installed to integrate environmental sounds and atmospheres
into the mix as well.
The duration of the complete recording / concert is three and a half
hours, divided into 29 parts (see list). A CD featuring selected parts
can be requested and is available for release.
Of course additional parts or even the whole recording can be requested,
using the contacts below.
the Scrollers | members
Roger van Lunteren | www.rogervanlunteren.com
- various releases on Heimelektro-Ulm
- remixes for Heimelektro-Ulm, Hellmut
Hattler (Kraan, TabTwo), 808
- producer/composer of music for movies (short films), commercials
and image films
- lives and works as a graphics and sound designer in Cologne, Germany
Markus Dermietzel | www.gro.de
- produces electronic music since 1996 (after DJ-ing and guest studies at the Electronic Studio of the Conservatory Stuttgart)
- various sound design for theatre, video and image films
- plays live as gro [formerly known as scsi]
- research since 1996 on the topic 'Visualization of Music'
- trained architect, lives and works as a media designer
in Cologne, Germany
Scrollers | tracks
scrollers.net is not responsible for and does not necessarily endorse
the contents of the web sites it links to.